Almost every presntation from Nordic Workshop in Sensory Science 2011 is avalible for download in PDF format.
Thank you to the speakers for making this possible.
1. Opening of the workshop by Anne Maria Hansen, Head of Food Technology, Danish Technological Institute (DTI), Denmark Anne Maria Hansen-Welcome NW-2011.pdf (239 KB)
2. Action, Reaction and Response by Karin Wendin, SIK, Sweden Karin Wendin-Action Reaction and Response NW-2011.pdf (1.7 MB)
3. Bitterness sensation and food perception by Mari Sandell, University of Turku, Finland Mari Sandell-Bitterness sensation and food perception NW-2011.pdf (1.2 MB)
4. The use of scales in sensory and consumer research by Wender Bredie, Sensory Science Group, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Wender Bredie-The use of scales in sensory and consumer research NW-2011.pdf (1.2 MB)
5. Reliability in connection with sensory analysis by Asgeir Nikolai Nilsen, Gryhyttan, Sweden Asgeir Nilsen-Reliability in connection with sensory analysis NW-2011.pdf (5.2 MB)
6. Emotions/Consumer Acceptance by Annika Åström, SIK, Sweden and Raija-Liisa Heiniö, VTT, Finland Annika Ĺström and Raija-Lisa Heinö-Emotions and Consumer Acceptance NW-2011.pdf (955 KB)
7. Statistics used in sensory and consumer research by Chantal Gilbert, Campden, England Chantal C Gilbert-Statistics used in sensory and consumer research NW-2011.pdf (798 KB)
8. Panel Performance by Aðalheiður Ólafsdóttir, MATIS, Iceland Ađalheiđur Ólafsdóttir-Panel Performance NW-2011.pdf (2.5 MB)
9. Sampling of consumers for consumer testing by Aimo Tiilikainen, VTT, Finland Aimo Tiilikainen-Sampling of consumers for consumer testing NW-2011.pdf (777 KB)
10. New rapid sensory methods by Camilla Bejerholm, DTI, Denmark and Lene Meinert, DTI, Denmark Camilla Bejerholm and Lene Meinert-New rapid sensory methods NW-2011.pdf (1.4 MB)
11. Challenges related to prediction of food choice by Margrethe Hersleth, NOFIMA, Norway Margrethe Hersleth-Challenges related to prediction of food choice NW-2011.pdf (665 KB)
12. Kokumi the sixth taste? - The role of consumer and sensory research in development of food ingredients by Frank Meijer, DSM, the Netherlands Frank Meijer-Kokumi the sixth taste NW-2011.pdf (1.1 MB)
13. Closing discussion and announcement of the 15th Nordic Workshop in Sensory Science by Raija-Liisa Heiniö, VTT, Finland Raija-Lisa Heinö-15th Nordic Workshop in Sensory Science in Finland May 2013.pdf (139 KB)